Looking for AO

Elisaisabel Munro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was looking for an AO or non static pose to complement my voice talk so that I don't look like a robot.

I don't know if it exists, but I wanted to work even if I'm seated, moving hands and arms naturally like when you talk.  It could be an entire AO or just a pose, that work with my base AO (I'm looking on doing an AO with Firestorm), and maybe, some movement on my face (like arching of my eyebrows)

I'm using mesh body + default head and mesh head (AK and Fiore Alura.  I have Genus but they have ongoing defects on their animations)

I'm not an expert on this  😅

Thank you!

For moving hands I know I have some animations from Go & See and I think Oracul  that are typing overrides. My absolute fave is the one that comes with vista animations  body animators that is unfortunately not sold seperately I don't think. If you are looking for facial animators, Vista makes one that is just for the face that you can demo . It's expensive (I don't own it), but it seems well made. I do have the Happy Dispatch hud as well that has a face ao and also pretty great for making pictures. It also can be demo'd in world. 

I know a few of  Vista's newer bento aos also include a bit of facial movement too so check those out too. 

7 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

For moving hands I know I have some animations from Go & See and I think Oracul  that are typing overrides. My absolute fave is the one that comes with vista animations  body animators that is unfortunately not sold seperately I don't think. If you are looking for facial animators, Vista makes one that is just for the face that you can demo . It's expensive (I don't own it), but it seems well made. I do have the Happy Dispatch hud as well that has a face ao and also pretty great for making pictures. It also can be demo'd in world. 

I know a few of  Vista's newer bento aos also include a bit of facial movement too so check those out too. 

I'll check out Vista..

Mostly, I wanted hand/arms movements, like when we usually talk (for when I'm doing voice talk) so I don't look like a robot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.