Sorting my groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I know this may sound silly but....

In my friends/groups box is there anyway I can reorder or group together the groups. Currently they are alphabetical but I would like to have them in sets eg. 'mesh', clothing' etc. 

Is there any way I can do that?

Also is there any way I can extend the number of groups I'm allowed? Currently 70.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

18 minutes ago, MysteryXstarX said:

ok ty, I am premium but can't see the option. Thanks for replying 😊

70 is the premium only limit. If you weren't premium you wouldn't have that many.  There's been some speculation that the super premium might allow more but nobody knows how many more. It seems like each time they raised the limit, I find I get maxed out again, so I don't know if it does any good to get more at this point.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

70 is the premium only limit. If you weren't premium you wouldn't have that many.  There's been some speculation that the super premium might allow more but nobody knows how many more. It seems like each time they raised the limit, I find I get maxed out again, so I don't know if it does any good to get more at this point.

Thank you 😄

19 hours ago, MysteryXstarX said:

ok ty, I am premium but can't see the option. Thanks for replying 😊

its automatically added, so if your premium you are at your max limit already. there is no way to go beyond that limit at this moment in time.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.