Lorien not working with Maitreya body

BishopDyson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, BishopDyson said:

i bought several things from Lorien store. but they don't work with my body. is lorien stuff con't compatable?

Did the product say that it would work with your body?  Even when things are rigged to a specific body, you may still need to use your HUD to alpha some sections.

This is why your motto should always be:  Demo, demo, demo -- and if there is not demo, then do not buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BishopDyson said:

i bought several things from Lorien store. but they don't work with my body. is lorien stuff con't compatable?

The Lorien store (Marketplace) has a small selection of what looks to be template clothing since one outfit is only Maitreya and another is various older brands with system avatars and yet another newer brands. 

THERE ARE NO DEMOS.   

So basically most of us here think you shouldn't have purchased :D.   If you cannot demo mesh clothing you have no way to know it fits. Even when it says it fits a certain body (and especially with template clothing which varies from maker to maker) you can have garments that don't come close to fitting --- even using alpha cuts in your mesh body hud.

So to be clear --- you need to only buy clothing that says it is made for the BRAND of mesh body you have ---- and very much preferrably AFTER demoing the item to see if it looks good and fits you.    

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.