marketplace keeps logging me out

Chace Jarvinen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone. I just started using this avatar again and for some reason, whenever I attempt to use marketplace, I am instantly logged how with this error message

"

"So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

I have another avatar and this doesn't happen on theirs. Another weird thing is, since I can't buy things on this avatar, I try it on my other to gift it to myself, and it says that the name doesnt exist. And I put the actual username and not the displace name. If someone could help me out with this that would be awesome, because I typically find it easier to shop on MP since my computer and I try to minimize the lag by shopping from one place.

But I figured it was because I didn't have a payment method set up, but I set one up and still nothing. So I'm not sure what to do.

6 minutes ago, Chace Jarvinen said:

Hey everyone. I just started using this avatar again and for some reason, whenever I attempt to use marketplace, I am instantly logged how with this error message

"

"So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

I have another avatar and this doesn't happen on theirs. Another weird thing is, since I can't buy things on this avatar, I try it on my other to gift it to myself, and it says that the name doesnt exist. And I put the actual username and not the displace name. If someone could help me out with this that would be awesome, because I typically find it easier to shop on MP since my computer and I try to minimize the lag by shopping from one place.

But I figured it was because I didn't have a payment method set up, but I set one up and still nothing. So I'm not sure what to do.

I did just search for your name in the MP and I also do not find it.  Did you change your username within the previous 24 hours?  It can take 24 hours for the changes to make their way through all systems.  If not, open a Support ticket or try Live Chat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I didn't, no. I changed my displace name like a week ago, but my username has been the same since 08. So that's why I'm a bit confused about why it isn't working.

I did just search for your name in the MP and I also do not find it.  Did you change your username within the previous 24 hours?  It can take 24 hours for the changes to make their way through all systems.  If not, open a Support ticket or try Live Chat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.