You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello People,

I keep having some issues where it keeps kicking me out the server. Ive tried leaving the application and coming back. It will be okay for 3 or so minutes but then it crashes again. I was wondering if the Linden Labs is having server issues or is updating the server throughout the background. I am going to keep trying in a couple of hours and write another update. Its kinda annoying. But would like to know if someone knows the answer to my question.

Thank You For reading.

Suesana1958

46 minutes ago, suesana1958 said:

I keep having some issues where it keeps kicking me out the server.

you might have more and quicker responses when posting this in the tech section. This one is for forum feedback only.
It sounds to me as a connection issue, so please also post your viewer stats in your post, to give some indications.( help/about in the viewer, copy /paste it in the post :)  )

26 minutes ago, suesana1958 said:

thankyou for  your reply alwin im useing firestorm veiwer and i can get in worrld but i get loged out and the message says there a problem and i get logout ive tryed logging in im other places but still get the same problem

it could be network lag on your end. or maybe a problem with your isp. which no one here could help you with.

have you tried resetting/restarting your modem/router to see if this has any effect?

3 hours ago, suesana1958 said:

thankyou i turn my router off and reset it and it work thankyou very much for you help

your welcome, a lot of times that may be the problem the router is overloaded and having problems or it has a faulty dns and is having problems. restarting it usually clears up this problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.