Is this the norm?!?

Canuck01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I just became a premium member and selected my house and, uhmmmm how do I put this?! Was slightly let down by the location ?! :) Please, don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t looking for or expecting a house by the beach right on the water.. but, my house is boxed in on all sides by other houses... in what I can only describe as a sink hole!? Maybe I’ve watched too many YouTube videos but I was kind of expecting... an actual neighborhood you might see in and suburb. Houses lining streets and such. From my initial look at it now, the neighborhood seems very much just slapped together..

Thoughts?!?

• Sad 1

There are two areas of Linden Homes -- the ones that are eleven years old and the newer (about a year or even less).  You probably want one on the Belliseria continent -- the NEWER ones.  You can stand in your house (after taking up your furniture) and go to the land tab and choose ABANDON and try again.   You can try five times in 24 hours.  The newer homes are harder to get though so it may take some time checking that homes page. 

Here is the wiki page talking (and showing) the new linden homes.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:New_Linden_Homes_2019

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.