When you block someone, can they still see your avatar inworld?

miiistaaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I know the rest of the deal with blocking,  like if they can see you online or not, how they may be unblocked, dadada the rest of that.. But I can't find any info on if they'll be able to see my avatar inworld or not! Will they be able to? 

I ask because of course this guy took interest in me while I was stripping, and now he won't leave me alone. I can't go back to my favourite club or even let him find out I'm online at all without him begging me to go back to his house with him, sending me emojis nonstop, etc... But as bad as I want to be left alone and go back to my favourite club, I really don't want to hurt his feelings... So you can see how being invisible would be ideal ^^''

3 answers to this question

Sorry...yes, if you block someone, YOU cannot see THEM (except as a silhouette), but THEY can see YOU.  They can also interact physically with you...for example, they can bump into you.  And they can send you money.  But they cannot send you IMs or local chat messages, or offer you gifts.  You will also not hear voice, attached sound effects, or gestures from them, or see any particle effects from their objects or attachments.

If YOU send THEM an IM or offer them inventory, they will automatically be unblocked.  If they DO send you money, don't send it back.  Just go buy something cute!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, miiistaaa said:

But as bad as I want to be left alone and go back to my favourite club, I really don't want to hurt his feelings...

The fact is that you're being harassed. He is hurting your feelings to the point of driving you out of your favorite spot and making you block him.

Let him know you're not interested, and want him to stop. Just because you strip doesn't mean you want to bang whatever random dude asks for it.

If he feels hurt by that, assuming you don't go nuclear on him, that's not your responsibility.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.