Looking to learn skills and work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’ve relatively recently joined second life and have had a few experiences, I’m hosting at a club at the moment and I’m hoping to learn more things. I found that I was able to preform better than I originally thought and want to see what else I can do. I’d prefer trying something that involves decorating or building things, I’m still willing to try things that are more system related like management, social media, customer service because I do think it’s important to have knowledge to some extent of that, however I am determined on being some kind of decorator because even as a host fallowing the instruction is difficult for me, it’s doable but because of my learning difficulties it will never be a 100% for me. 
I truly enjoy decorating things and I do have a few pictures on my profile of a bakery that I decorated which I live at. I’m vary bad with number but my strong suits are in creativity and being around people, hence why I took the opportunity of host because I get to meet new people. On that note my highest preferences are landscaping, making events ideas and putting together decorations, don’t know how good I’d be at orchestrating a entire event but I’d be good at making visuals. If anyone could help me in knowing where to get started I’m vary great full.

i also do some art which I would hope to somehow incorporate you can find names to my art pages on my profile.

3 hours ago, JordanCarter1 said:

I don’t know anything about medicine, I’m still in eleventh grade, I don’t think a serious medical role play is really In my range of skill sets or capabilities to be able to even really look into at the moment. I’m looking to use creativity skills, and I’ve always got a job, I’m looking to gain experience from smaller jobs.

Edited by LadyDragoness888

2 hours ago, LadyDragoness888 said:

I don’t know anything about medicine, I’m still in eleventh grade, I don’t think a serious medical role play is really In my range of skill sets or capabilities to be able to even really look into at the moment. I’m looking to use creativity skills, and I’ve always got a job, I’m looking to gain experience from smaller jobs.

they will train u dont worry

On 6/3/2020 at 11:52 AM, LadyDragoness888 said:

Is it like actually medicine? Or just playful roleplay? Because I am good at role play in genral

It's just a roleplay. There are other roleplays too. But if you want to work and have a job, you can be a Dj, a host, a blogger, a photographer, a landscaper, an interior decorator, a manager, a dancer, a stripper, a racer.

8 hours ago, karenx0 said:

It's just a roleplay. There are other roleplays too. But if you want to work and have a job, you can be a Dj, a host, a blogger, a photographer, a landscaper, an interior decorator, a manager, a dancer, a stripper, a racer.

its roleplay but its paid though give it a try

1 minute ago, JordanCarter1 said:

they train u and pay u i work there

I understand that, though my current income as a host is quite good. And switching to a different job seems quite difficult, I’m currently doing home schooling so paid hourly work won’t work for me. 

10 minutes ago, LadyDragoness888 said:

I understand that, though my current income as a host is quite good. And switching to a different job seems quite difficult, I’m currently doing home schooling so paid hourly work won’t work for me. 

it will work they aheve reflexible hours maybe learn to try new thigns before u judge them

On 6/2/2020 at 11:48 PM, LadyDragoness888 said:

they train u stop worrying ok

• Confused 1

Just now, JordanCarter1 said:

beign a host isnt worth it i use to host on sl but now clubs dont pay u have to earn tips

But I’ve been vary good at being a host so far, renting hasn’t been an issue scence I started and been able to get all sorts of things I used to not be able to afford, I’m just looking for a little experience in other things to have better knowledge of things 

Just now, LadyDragoness888 said:

But I’ve been vary good at being a host so far, renting hasn’t been an issue scence I started and been able to get all sorts of things I used to not be able to afford, I’m just looking for a little experience in other things to have better knowledge of things 

u should apply for the hospital still it pays u more

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.