Lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi so i just recently bought lindens for the first time with my credit card now i have capital one i just called to see if it got added to my balance and the charge hasnt been added yet when i get billed will it be on my capital one bill or does linden labs send a seperate bill from my credit card bill? also will i get charged extra if i remove a payment method?

12 minutes ago, th3curs3d said:

hi so i just recently bought lindens for the first time with my credit card now i have capital one i just called to see if it got added to my balance and the charge hasnt been added yet when i get billed will it be on my capital one bill or does linden labs send a seperate bill from my credit card bill? also will i get charged extra if i remove a payment method?

The charge is possibly still in the 'pending' state.  Log in to Capital One's website and you'll see a separate section for Pending charges - you'll likely see it there.  You will not get a separate bill from LL.  You can remove your payment method at any time, with no penalty.

25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The charge is possibly still in the 'pending' state.  Log in to Capital One's website and you'll see a separate section for Pending charges - you'll likely see it there.  You will not get a separate bill from LL.  You can remove your payment method at any time, with no penalty.

okay because i was wondering because when i clicked on billing on the SL website it said "We may need some additional information in order to process credit from your Tilia account. You do not need to submit any additional information if you are adding a payment method." i bought them for the first time through the actual viewer so i wasn't sure kinda scared me a bit tbh

Edited by th3curs3d

13 minutes ago, th3curs3d said:

okay because i was wondering because when i clicked on billing on the SL website it said "We may need some additional information in order to process credit from your Tilia account. You do not need to submit any additional information if you are adding a payment method." i bought them for the first time through the actual viewer so i wasn't sure kinda scared me a bit tbh

They are simply telling you that if you wish to ever change your L$ to USD and then cash out, they will need more info from you to confirm identiy.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They are simply telling you that if you wish to ever change your L$ to USD and then cash out, they will need more info from you to confirm identiy.

ah okay tysm for clearing that up for me , because i made the order through the firestorm viewer so when i went to place the order it brought me to the page to add a payment method so i put in my credit card info and did that i was confused when i went to the SL website and saw that.

47 minutes ago, th3curs3d said:

ah okay tysm for clearing that up for me , because i made the order through the firestorm viewer so when i went to place the order it brought me to the page to add a payment method so i put in my credit card info and did that i was confused when i went to the SL website and saw that.

cuz it said the Tilia  balance was 0 dollars so i was like wtf does that mean

16 minutes ago, th3curs3d said:
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

cuz it said the Tilia  balance was 0 dollars so i was like wtf does that mean

Your Tilia balance is your USD $ balance.  You'll only ever have anything there under 2 conditions:  You sell L$ to get USD $ or you place a Limit Buy for L$ and then cancel the transaction before the order fills. 

For now -- don't worry about any of that.

• Like 1

Your Tilia balance is your USD $ balance.  You'll only ever have anything there under 2 conditions:  You sell L$ to get USD $ or you place a Limit Buy for L$ and then cancel the transaction before the order fills. 

For now -- don't worry about any of that.

thank you! youve been a huge help

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.