You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This may be wrong forum if it is please let me know where i should post it, thank you but i have a item i purchased that i see in account transactions but it doesn't say what it is i only have the order number, is there a way to find out what it is with just the order number?

1 hour ago, SparkleDemure said:

This may be wrong forum if it is please let me know where i should post it, thank you but i have a item i purchased that i see in account transactions but it doesn't say what it is i only have the order number, is there a way to find out what it is with just the order number?

Perhaps it was a Marketplace purchase?  The items I purchase from the Marketplace appear in my Linden Transaction History with a destination of "Commerce Linden" and a purchase order number instead of an item description. 

You can go to the Marketplace and view your orders which will show all the items included on each order.  When you're logged in to the Marketplace, there is a "My Marketplace" drop-down along the top header bar.  Click that and then click "My Account" and choose "Order History" from the options on the left of the screen.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.