trans history doesnt match with my markeplace history & i am 1000L$ short of what i should have left

CrazyNutter Button

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had 12030L$, i paid 7500L$ for rent inworld and i was left with 4530L$

I then spent 3248L$ paid for 4 items off marketplace and i should of had 1282L$ left over,

Upon checking transaction history it states 1000L$ paid for the transaction i made on marketplace but marketplace

purchase history states i havent, the trans history in marketplace IS correct but my dashboard trans History isnt and yet

i am now out of pocket by 1000L$

Will my lindens get refunded??

i am not actually having any probs with my payment info i have on file jus the lindens taking more money than they should...this is not good :(  and to confim the order history here is the order number: Order #13193559 this does NOT tally with marketplace and marketplace is not wrong but main trans history is wrong as is my inworld lindens..

2 answers to this question

Your post is a bit confused and I'm having difficulty being sure what you believe to be incorrect, however I can help you figure out what is correct.

First you should check your authoritive transaction history which is in your my account section of the website here https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php that will show your correct and up to date linden dollar account as well as showing exactly where your linden dollars have been transacted.  Your in world balance or balances in other locations may not agree with it sometimes but that is a glitch the above page is authoritive and will be correct the others will update in time.

If you are having issues without your marketplace account not matching up with your authoritive transaction record then that is a seperate issue, if it involves products not being delivered as a result it might be wise to contact the merchant selling the items, similarly if you feel you have somehow overpayed for an item.

The main thing to note is that it is marketplace that will have the incorrect data as it is not the authoritive record for you linden account so the mistake needs to be resolved there.

PS: If you are willing to edit your post (Options > Edit) and clarify a little more what the situation is it might help us provide more assistance, is marketplace showing the value as being higher or lower than the true amount on your transation history? I wasn't sure from your post. Also, are items missing or perhaps duplicated on the marketplace order? Can you provide us with copies of the transaction from both your transaction history and marketplace along with the complete order details from marketplace.  It would help me see exactly where things have gone wrong.

A couple of people have mentioned similar things, where the total on the single entry  on their transaction history doesn`t match the total from their order history, usually for items that they took off of their orders before buying.

You will need to submit a ticket to get LL to sort it out https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/  & include copies of both transaction records.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.