Anypose and Justin Catwa head

Stevo Nurmi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I'd appreciate any advice. I'm new to photography and posing and have just bought the Anypose Hud. I use a Justin Catwa head and seem to be able to animate the eyes but not the facial expressions. I have turned off all the animations in the Justin animation Hud but I still can't get the facial expressions to work. Any ideas?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Just in case anyone searches and ends up here.... 

AnyPose can only change facial expressions on legacy heads. Because of the differences in how bento heads are rigged, a smile on a bento head made by one creator could look significantly different than a smile on a head made by another creator, so I don't believe there can be a universal set of facial expressions that work across all heads.

Check marketplace for bento facial animations.  I know vista makes a hud for several heads.

On 5/14/2020 at 12:26 AM, Stevo Nurmi said:

Hi. I'd appreciate any advice. I'm new to photography and posing and have just bought the Anypose Hud. I use a Justin Catwa head and seem to be able to animate the eyes but not the facial expressions. I have turned off all the animations in the Justin animation Hud but I still can't get the facial expressions to work. Any ideas?

Thanks

On 5/14/2020 at 5:26 AM, Stevo Nurmi said:

Catwa CSR here :)

You won't be able to activate the facial expressions on the Justin head using a different animation HUD, because it's not a Bento head. Justin is frames-animated, and it only responds to its own animation HUD.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.