Missing L$

Temdy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Someone pays me 1000L$ when i was offline and when i log it, i got a notification that i got paid but it doesnt showed in my account, i dont know what happened. its been 3 hours since i log in and its still not added into my balance. image.png.143e8bdbbad7cda43041719c0767f8a9.pngimage.png.e0533da3cec0528b5e998ca74a5448fb.png

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Temdy said:

Someone pays me 1000L$ when i was offline and when i log it, i got a notification that i got paid but it doesnt showed in my account, i dont know what happened. its been 3 hours since i log in and its still not added into my balance. image.png.143e8bdbbad7cda43041719c0767f8a9.pngimage.png.e0533da3cec0528b5e998ca74a5448fb.png

On secondlife.com go to   Account - L$ transaction history.  You might be able to tell where it has gone.  Check your emails in case theres an issue with where the L$ came from initially and Linden Lab have taken them or something.  It might be in your spam folder.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Temdy said:

i checked and it isnt in there, does that mean it got cancel? but then why the message still go through?

No clue.  You will have to contact support.  We are just residents like you on the forums and would just be guessing where it went if there is no clue in your transaction history.  

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1456 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.