Looking for script to automatically add object when I enter a sim

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an object that I want to wear all the time when I am in one sim, but not elsewhere. I would like to have a script that I can put into an object that I wear all the time that would automatically add it when I enter that sim and remove it when I leave.

Does anyone know of such a script?

This type of question is best posted in Tech sections or asked in Answers.

The add and remove a HUD or whatever is a feature of Experiences. If you play in Linden Realms you see the HUD attaching on entry and removing on exit. Other games in SL have similar game attachments. 

Learn about Experiences here: 

RLV is the older way of doing what experiences does, in regard to HUDs. The problem is RLV only works with some viewers and some of those viewers have RLV disabled by default. That shouldn't be a problem if this is just for you.

9 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

This type of question is best posted in Tech sections or asked in Answers.

The add and remove a HUD or whatever is a feature of Experiences. If you play in Linden Realms you see the HUD attaching on entry and removing on exit. Other games in SL have similar game attachments. 

Learn about Experiences here: 

RLV is the older way of doing what experiences does, in regard to HUDs. The problem is RLV only works with some viewers and some of those viewers have RLV disabled by default. That shouldn't be a problem if this is just for you.

Don't forget that using an experience to do this requires owning the land, putting the script in an object on it to rez the thing you want to wear, and having rights to an experience to use on that land.

The RLV method will work regardless of all that. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.