Female looking for employment (photos enclosed :))

mxSaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Very new to SL, willing to learn. Spend my leisure time in SL exploring the sims and enjoying music. What follows will be the strangest kind of write-up I've had to do for a job 🙂

RL skills: Basic reporting w/ photos, texting, copywriting, poetry, prose, project management, yoga practitioner for around eight years

Interests: Tech, philosophy, advertising, literature, reading, writing, I love to eaaaaaaaat

D/s leanings: Submission, capture, abduction, consensual non-consent, high protocol, DDLG, voyeurism, recently intrigued by furry-isms

SL_mountains_005.png

SL_mountains_003.png

SL_surreal_001.png

Edited by mxSaki

Hi, some of your RL skills caught my eye.  I just opened my gallery in London City, Thunderchild Gallery. (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London City/198/157/24)

I can use some creative help in getting promotions going and exploring how to use the SL economy.   Feel free to contact me for a meeting. 

That is an interesting resume as you say 🙂 I have been seeking someone who's been in SL for at least 2 years. I am seeking two different employees. I have a blog at https://highergroundmusicmagazine.blogspot.com/ and am looking for someone to go around an interview and write articles about live performers in SL as well as major events etc. The other is as an assistant/manager to my own venue to in-cooperate and run an open mic night as well as some other duties such as notice sending etc. Basic assistant stuff. If you are interested in either of these positions  please get in touch with me in world. Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.