faire du ménage dans ses amis

BleuNaturel Dowd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bonjour,  Hello

Pouvez-vous me dire comment faire le ménage dans sa liste d'amis? J'aimerais retirer les personnes qui ne viennent plus depuis des années. y a t'il un moyen de classer ses amis selon la date de dernière connexion ?

Can you tell me how to clean up your friends list? I would like to remove people who have not come for years. Is there a way to classify friends according to the date of last connection?

AFAIK, there is no easy way. If the 'friend' is in a group that you too are in, you can look through the membership role to see their last login date.

If you don't remember them or haven't talked to them in months, defriend. Or you can TRY to be more process oriented and make a list and work your way through it. But, SL is supposed to be fun. And systematically justifying each removal sounds a lot like work. BORING!

Sort of an after the barn-burned thing... I make a note in the comments section of each friend's Profile of when we met and last interacted. 

1 hour ago, BleuNaturel Dowd said:

Bonjour,  Hello

Pouvez-vous me dire comment faire le ménage dans sa liste d'amis? J'aimerais retirer les personnes qui ne viennent plus depuis des années. y a t'il un moyen de classer ses amis selon la date de dernière connexion ?

Can you tell me how to clean up your friends list? I would like to remove people who have not come for years. Is there a way to classify friends according to the date of last connection?

If you save your chat logs, there will be a log for each person that you chat with and that will tell you the last date you chatted.  Your general conversation logs MIGHT tell you their last log on date, via those 'so-and-so logged on' messages -- if you have the option checked to log that info to the chat.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.