Legs turned black on my eBody Curvy!

DirtyWoman666

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried to add some tights on my avi and accidently used the wrong layers, and all of a sudden the legs turned black on my eBody Curvy... Ive tried to clear/ reset layers and fix the layers using the HUD but nothing worked... :(

need some help here, i really like this avatar... 😢

Snapshot1_001.png

Edited by DirtyWoman666

I'm not familiar with this body, but one thing to check is what the inventory icon for the tights looks like.

If the icon looks like either a pair of pants or socks, or a pink squiggly 'dragon' then it's a system layer and your body is using BoM (Bakes on Mesh) in order to show it. To fix that, just take off the system layer and your legs should return to normal.

If the icon looks like a golden cube that - when added - puts a HUD on screen that you click to apply the tights, and if clearing and resetting all of the layers didn't work then you may need to get a redelivery of the body from the eBody store and use the new copy.

In either case, I would check the WORN tab of your inventory and look for any icon that resembles a pair of pants, socks, or that pink squiggly 'dragon' (which is the icon for a tattoo layer), just in case your body is using BoM and you have something else on that's causing this black texture. If you can't find anything, then redeliver the body.

As I said, I'm not familiar with this body. Someone else who is familiar with it may come along later with more in-depth knowledge of what could be causing the issue, but as someone who works as a CSR for a major mesh head brand those are the things I would ask you to check first of all if you came into our support group for help with a similar issue. I hope you can get it fixed quickly!

Edited by Skell Dagger

5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'm not familiar with this body, but one thing to check is what the inventory icon for the tights looks like.

If the icon looks like either a pair of pants or socks, or a pink squiggly 'dragon' then it's a system layer and your body is using BoM (Bakes on Mesh) in order to show it. To fix that, just take off the system layer and your legs should return to normal.

If the icon looks like a golden cube that - when added - puts a HUD on screen that you click to apply the tights, and if clearing and resetting all of the layers didn't work then you may need to get a redelivery of the body from the eBody store and use the new copy.

In either case, I would check the WORN tab of your inventory and look for any icon that resembles a pair of pants, socks, or that pink squiggly 'dragon' (which is the icon for a tattoo layer), just in case your body is using BoM and you have something else on that's causing this black texture. If you can't find anything, then redeliver the body.

As I said, I'm not familiar with this body. Someone else who is familiar with it may come along later with more in-depth knowledge of what could be causing the issue, but as someone who works as a CSR for a major mesh head brand those are the things I would ask you to check first of all if you came into our support group for help with a similar issue. I hope you can get it fixed quickly!

Hey, thanks for the quick response :)

It is a cube icon, i will try it this way out and keep you updated if it worked.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.