Derrender

Oneeko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Alright, so I was looking at my Prims in my house, trying to figure out how I had already reached my limit with barely anything in there. I clicked on the fireplace, and accidentally hit something called "Derrender". My entire house disappeared, minus the things I had placed in there myself.

It's only gone for me though. My friends can all see it. How do I fix this issue? I'd like my house back please..

I have tried re-logging and teleporting back in, but nothing works.

4 answers to this question

after removing the entry on your asset blacklist you need to either tp out and back, relog or change group tag in order for the house to be rendered again.

i believe the house is owned by governor linden, so look for that name on the blacklist. or if not governor, then some other linden for sure.

As Ansariel and Bee have explained the fix I assume you now have your house back :)

If it is a Linden Home, I would add that those houses are set up in such a way that the actual house prims do not count against the prim allocation on your plot. A 512sqm plot supports 117 prims and you will have all 117 available for your use, regardless which Linden home you choose.

To check how many prims you are using, go to About Land (from the world menu) and look on the Objects tab.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.