Looking for sitting and standing animations.

Carbine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you want animated poses or static poses for photography?

For animated poses that fit into AOs, try Oracul.

For static Poses, try Purple Poses. For some reason, it's hard to find that shop in search inworld. Try searching for creator's name, Audrey Guter, They have female, male, couple and AO's. Everglow has very good model poses too.

Dances - hmm. Sine Wave?

• Like 1

Usually, As what the Others Said Above

Search in the Marketplace for AO (Animation Overrider), Gestures, & Poses/Animation

Or Search for Freebie Places Such as..

-Freebie Factory / It has alot of Freebies In One Box / PG

-Freebie Dungeon / It has Alot of Freebies, It can Take a Long time for you to Explore, Since its a Bit Messy / Mature

-Freebie Galaxy / I Havent been on this Place Before But I'm sure You'll find Lots of Cool Stuffs / Mature

-Sexy Freebies Paradise / By The Name, It has some Sexy Clothes & Animations for Sure / Mature

-Nikita +2500 Freebies / Each Items are Categorized, So it will Be Easier for you To Find Stuffs / Mature

-Freebies @ The Rock / In here you'll Usually find some Sexual Stuffs, But Anywhos It got alot of Animations / Mature

-Freebies Island / There are Actually 2 Freebies Island, But i dont Know if their the Same / Mature & PG

-Freebie Kaufhaus Nullinger / You'll find lots of Good Quality clothes Here, & Realistic Hairs & Skins / PG

Well thats it, GoodLuck :]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.