Cant visit Aphrodite Shop. Keep getting "Does not meet minimum age requirement

VonWulfen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all.

I am currently shopping for kitchen utensils and food supplies for my new kitchen.

When I try to teleport to Aphrodite Shop I keep getting teleported back home and get "Does not meet minimum age requirement" message.

They seem to have a large collection of quality food items I would very much like to see before purchasing.

It isn't totally unusual for places to require accounts be at least 30 days old - some require 60 or 90 days.

If you happen to have an older alt account, you could go there and buy the items as gifts for this account - or check on the MP for the items.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

This message refers to your account age. The place has probably restricted acess to all accounts below a certain age (usually 30 days).

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It isn't totally unusual for places to require accounts be at least 30 days old - some require 60 or 90 days.

If you happen to have an older alt account, you could go there and buy the items as gifts for this account - or check on the MP for the items.

Many thanks :)

I will wait until I am of age then visit. I always like to see things inworld :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.