In need of an "texture atlas" texture

Drop Woodland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. Would someone have the time to take one a texture atlas project?

The texture should be 5 by 5 where the top 10 squares are one font and the next 10 are an other font, after that there would be two squares in the first font and the next two are in the second font. The last square (bottom right) would be for an dot (in center) with an line that goes from the dot and almost to the square edge.

The main illusion should be that an button have been pressed, except for the first square in the two last groups.

In the attached image: The numbers one through ten is font 1, numbers 11-20 is font 2, numbers 21-22 is font 1, numbers 23-24 are font 2 and number 25 should be the dot line.

The color, style i will leave for you to chose. But something that account for color blind people would be nice but not necessary.

Edit: Forgot what each square should contain : ) ops

This is for a minesweeper game, square 1 should indicate and open tile with no mine and no number, 2-10 should be and number from 1 to 9. The next 10 square should be the same in an other font.

square 21 is and un-opened square, the next is and open and with an mine, the next two squares are same but in font 2. The last square is the dot line(not an arrow).

Adding the texture i'm using at the moment for extra clarification, the blue one.

5x5 number grid.png

Minesweeper.png.af1921e8874c6b29876b5e1b5fb588cb.png

Edited by Drop Woodland

• Drop Woodland changed the title to In need of an "texture atlas" texture
2 hours ago, Drop Woodland said:

Hi. Would someone have the time to take one a texture atlas project?

The texture should be 5 by 5 where the top 10 squares are one font and the next 10 are an other font, after that there would be two squares in the first font and the next two are in the second font. The last square (bottom right) would be for an dot (in center) with an line that goes from the dot and almost to the square edge.

The main illusion should be that an button have been pressed, except for the first square in the two last groups.

In the attached image: The numbers one through ten is font 1, numbers 11-20 is font 2, numbers 21-22 is font 1, numbers 23-24 are font 2 and number 25 should be the dot line.

The color, style i will leave for you to chose. But something that account for color blind people would be nice but not necessary.

Edit: Forgot what each square should contain : ) ops

This is for a minesweeper game, square 1 should indicate and open tile with no mine and no number, 2-10 should be and number from 1 to 9. The next 10 square should be the same in an other font.

square 21 is and un-opened square, the next is and open and with an mine, the next two squares are same but in font 2. The last square is the dot line(not an arrow).

Adding the texture i'm using at the moment for extra clarification, the blue one.

5x5 number grid.png

Minesweeper.png.af1921e8874c6b29876b5e1b5fb588cb.png

Wait what? What's wrong with this one you made?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.