Street fighters wanted

TheDarkhand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First off there is 0 cost from you to earn this money up to 4,800 a day.

Step 1. Get The SL RIOT STREET FIGHTER DEMO HUD.

Step 2. Find, Make or grab a friend ( is the only work you need to do on your end) have them grab the free demo HUD.

free HUD LOCATION  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/WIN-L-STREET-FIGHTING-HUD-FREE-24-HOUR-DEMO/18994951

Step 3. Start fighting anywhere in SL with your STREET FIGHTER HUD DEMOS HUDs.

Step 4. Win a fight and if your fight goes threw my Server system FIRST YOU WIN 100L$.

WARNING SMART SYSTEM, BEATING UP ALTS WILL NOT RESULT IN A WIN AND COULD GET YOU BANNED FROM THE SYSTEM

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE CONFUSED.

THIS IS HOW THE HUD WORKS

Edited by TheDarkhand
DONE
  • Like 2

I give away  in the amount of 4,800L$  every 24 hours if people have to work together as a team to gain the prize ....mission accomplished in my book !

The fact is there is only 1 winner per 30 minutes, it would take to much time and effort and how many ways can you split 100L$ per 30 minutes and make it worth every ones time?

13 hours ago, TheDarkhand said:

I give away  in the amount of 4,800L$  every 24 hours if people have to work together as a team to gain the prize ....mission accomplished in my book !

The fact is there is only 1 winner per 30 minutes, it would take to much time and effort and how many ways can you split 100L$ per 30 minutes and make it worth every ones time?

Every MMO has gold farmers and what you offer is far more than what they can get from Linden Realms with their army of alts and the effort required.

Just pointing it out, but I assume the reward amount could also be considered "advertisment costs". At least, for the moment. 😉

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.