Appears an error what says i cant login from this computer

Mellanie Mellison

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Appears this error:

• Login failed.
  • Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer.

But i dont did anything of those:

• Documented cases of fraud
  • Use of Second Life by a minor
  • Exceptionally flagrant abuse activity

and i dont know what should i do,some months ago it worked perfect but in one day appeared this error and everytime when i try login. Problems with my account aren't cuz i can enter on game with my account in other computer.Please help me.

5 answers to this question

Hello Mellanie. If you are a premium member it is highly recommended to use the Live Chat. If you are not a premium i can't suggest you to submit a ticket. So maybe the best solution is to phone. You must to contact support. For a reason, i don't know exactly, your IP is blocked or banned.

There are many reasons why you might get that message. Yes, you may have been suspended or banned. If so, you should have received an e-mail explaining why. Your account may also have been put on hold by mistake, or for an administrative reason -- maybe someone else has been using your account for phishing or other unauthorized purposes. In any case, the only poeple who can take your account off hold again are at Linden Lab. Read http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F for more details and to find out what you can do next.

Please start a new question instead of adding your question to Mellanie's, Pielle. When you do, please give us more information so that we can help. "I can't enter" is very vague. It could mean all sorts of things. Do you crash? Do you get an error message? When do you crash? Which viewer are you using? What other things have changed on your computer in "some days"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.