SLink Wear.

Kitty Aeghin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So! I'm looking for some sweet, sweet SLINK (Hourglass) fashion, specifically two (well, three) things:

• Nice-looking thigh-high stockings. I've spent some time looking, but, my search fu isn't quite... up to snuff. a lot of them look kind of bad.
  • Shapes that work with the new SLINK Visage Becky Bento head. there's so many for SLINK + (bento head), but, none of them work for the new update. I've tried editing my own head, but, I always make monsters!
  • This is actually a request to see if anyone can locate this item. I asked the person who was wearing it, but, they never got back to me. Here it is. If anyone could help me, whether it's just to say, "It doesn't exist for SLINK", that's fine too.

If anyone could give me a helping hand, that'd be swell.

Regarding the shape, I don't have recommendations for buying a shape, but didn't a sample shape come with the Visage bento head?   (I think several came with the Visage Amelia bento head when I bought it).  If you wear your normal shape, and go to 'modify shape' you can write down all the slider numbers for the body, torso and legs sections - then wear one of the sample shapes that came with the bento head, enter the slider numbers from your existing shape for the body, torso and legs, and then play around with the sliders for the head to adjust it to your liking.  For me anyway, it's been easier to start with a head shape that comes with the head, rather than starting from scratch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Regarding the shape, I don't have recommendations for buying a shape, but didn't a sample shape come with the Visage bento head?   (I think several came with the Visage Amelia bento head when I bought it).  If you wear your normal shape, and go to 'modify shape' you can write down all the slider numbers for the body, torso and legs sections - then wear one of the sample shapes that came with the bento head, enter the slider numbers from your existing shape for the body, torso and legs, and then play around with the sliders for the head to adjust it to your liking.  For me anyway, it's been easier to start with a head shape that comes with the head, rather than starting from scratch.

Yeah! I've been doing that, but, messing with the sliders is rather annoying because some of them are super subtle and you won't notice the difference until you start messing with OTHER things and then it all starts to fall apart. I've found something I'm, at least, reasonably happy with! But, it could always be better.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:33 AM, Kitty Aeghin said:

Shapes that work with the new SLINK Visage Becky Bento head. (...) I've tried editing my own head, but, I always make monsters!

Keep trying and you'll get there, this can take days or weeks.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:33 AM, Kitty Aeghin said:

This is actually a request to see if anyone can locate this item. I asked the person who was wearing it, but, they never got back to me.

There are several ways you can find what people are wearing.

• Right Click and Inspect, although depending on item and how it's made this can be hard.
  • There is a HUD called "What are they Wearing?" that you can use, it should be free don't pay for it.
  • Use the Area Search, remove the attached filter, search my owner name.

I believe the best bet for you would be the HUD, although I just looked on the MP and there seems to be no free version there, people are being cheeky trying to sell it, so look else where, just be careful where you get it from.
Also don't wear it all the time only when you are using it.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.