Region crashes about once a week?

Phoebe Avro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, since LL did a double rolling restart at the end of last year my region crashes once a week on average, its a standard sl region, sim10100.agni.lindenlab.com (216.82.48.166:13015)

anyone else experiencing crashes ? I have spoken to one other person that says their region is also crashing about one a week for some weeks!

I have opened a support ticket but was curious if anyone elese expeiriencing simmilar issues?

Edited by Phoebe Avro

If you only get region crashes once a week, you are doing good! Mine crashes pretty much every day. I'm not going to bother filing a support ticket because it's a complete waste of time. LL simply doesn't care about quality. What few developers they have are working on new features because NO developers loves fixing bugs. New features are interesting and cool. Fixing stability issues is boring.

OMG I have had the same issue only mine has been multiple times a week and sometimes a day. Is it possible we are all on the same server and they arent fixing that server?

Oh and just lost over 100k worth of breedables in a storage bin I was filling up when it crashed. they were unable to roll it back correctly. It was rolled to after the crash...smh

Honestly its getting to be more stressful than enjoyable lately. Now Im afraid to rez no copy items. AND Just had an issue with a purchase where it took me to -1 $L Status says they are working on it, but now I cant even log in either. Such crap.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.