Deploy Plan for Week of 2020-1-27

Bugsly Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh Great no second life server roll , the last one 3 days ago was a disaster, We have an airport and sim crossings have been excellent , after this last roll we cannot fly at all , there is no handover and all we do it get dumped , , , we fly to to beat each other score so we would do many take off and landings , but the whole area is useless, yes my partner put a ticket in for all the good that will do , it wont get looked at for a week , i am surprised no one else is complaining ,i guess its just our area , I fail to see how a roll can bugger things up so bad, i thought rollovers were supposed to improve things not make them worse 

@nikita Jefferson:  Assuming your region was one of the RC channel sims rolled to 535128, perhaps this server version doesn't play nicely with 533447 running on Main Server regions.  If not you may just have been unlucky in the lottery which seems to be SL restarts recently.  In THAT case another restart would probably have improved matters.

The LL QA process on Aditi is flawed insofar as the "hand off" between regions is not, indeed cannot be tested there.  No comfort to you, of course!

It seems, sadly to be one more symptom of LL's present inability to run SL with any semblance of competence.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.