Avatar Malls (Non-Human Avatars)

Bloodsong Termagant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

anybody remember NorthStar AV?  with fond nostalgia?  no?  just me?  ... :X

then i found Avagora Mall at Montecito Bay. hallelujah!  the proprietor DOES remember NorthStar AV and wants to keep the Avatar Mall concept alive!

but now they have switched from a moderate sim to an adult sim.  which is fine.  i've never age-verified because i've never had a compelling reason to... maybe now i do!  BUT... as also a merchant there, i don't want my in-world vendors to be in a restricted access area.

so i'm looking for places to shop (preferably not adult sims), as well as places i might rent shop space.

oh, just to clarify... these are for NON-HUMAN avatars.  furries, yes; but also ferals, animals, fantastical creatures, robots, mechs, food, dragons, ghosts, toys, tinies, chibis...  anything weird!  and a mall, which has many different shops from many, many different vendors.

thanks!

56 minutes ago, Bloodsong Termagant said:

i've never age-verified because i've never had a compelling reason to... maybe now i do

and now you'r many years too late, it's impossible to do now. The date you entered when signed up with is your verification now. If you plan to cash out with your shop, and have to sign up for Tillia, you need matching info or will have to give a lot more details to get allowed to process credits.

For malls you'r also too late, nearly none excist anymore, MP got  a lot more important, where the inworld shop is, got a lot less relevant. Often shops do rent on the same regions,but the collossal malls are gone.
For your shop you can rent any parcel with a commercial covenant, or buy your own mainland and build your shop.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

oh, hahahha, i see!

all this time, when i had to send my painstakingly-age-verified friend to go buy me a contact juggling ball, and all those gacha guild avatar release events i missed... all i had to do was change one preference thing!?!??  OMG, THAT'S HYSTERICAL!!! ;D

my cashing out is fine, i did that banking rigamarole months ago.

the marketplace is good... IF you know what you want, and can find it.  there's just no replacement for strolling up and down the mall, gazing at all the cool creatures in the vendors!  crazy japanese stuff you never knew existed!  (or that you needed very badly. ;D)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.