How about some help for European users before 4 pm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey we europeans pay the same tier as United States users so might it be feasible that we expect some live help before 3pm ???/

Its all very well that American users can get live help from 8 am onwards but over here in the UK that means at least 3 pm in the afternoon ...but our tier isnt any less. In fact we pay more in more ways than one.

Couldn't agree more.

We went from rather good 24/7 live chat help with people who generally helped you fix problems within minutes to a situation where we in Europe don't get any support during most of the day.

No matter if nazi pedofile griefers are crashing sims, nobody will come to your aide.

Writing tickets can take months to get a reply.

Support has gotten a little better recently, but if you need urgent help while live chat is not available, you're in trouble.

I think European people here in SL should get a discount on what they have to pay for their elite membership and even a refund for the last months.

you should move to the US then ::kidding::

I work odd shifts, and often my schedule takes me well outside the normal live chat hours, so I feel the same pain. I'm not at all happy about the missing hours from live chat's schedule either.

I do find that region problems do generally get dealt with by ticket in a reasonable time though, others, not so much.

I am not an european but i totally agree with you, it would just be fair if they kept the 24h / 7 days a week support they used to have, SL is growing apparently, WHY oh WHY?!?! do they cut down on support... 

Looking at all the metrics the Lab is creating, its always nice and dandy in the SL world, so why cutting on the most basic things. It seems they only care about the ones with Extended support (paying 5000$ USD and more per month...)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.