Genus Eyes

covet Bloodrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, KizmetKiss said:

Okay, this topic has probably been done to death but...

I have a Genus Baby face head but the eyes are odd to say the least.  I've 'frozen' them but they seem awfully deepset into her skull.  Can I fix that?

Thanks

That's a pretty well known issue with Genus. I use "Classic," and it has a similar problem, although it got somewhat better with the last update (which was some months ago). I think the eyes are now version 1.4? Are you using the most up to date version?

The HUD doesn't provide a solution to this. The suggestion I've mostly heard with regard to this is to replace them with unrigged mesh eyes, and then edit them to where you want them.

I was having issues with the eyes as well and decided to use unrigged eyes. A trick I used to get the perfect positioning was to leave the Genus eyes attached and then moved the unrigged eyes into place matching the position of the genus eyes. I then removed the Genus eyes and tweaked the unrigged ever so slightly to move them forward just a bit. It really helped me to get the positioning correct from side to side.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.