Latest update has affected projector lighting.

Conifer Dada

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There was a maintenance update yesterday that affected projector lights. At first they didn't work at all but playing around with draw distance got them working - at least at at ground level. 

Up on my sky platform I happened to have a portable stage and the lights were not working at all on that.  When I rezzed an identical stage at ground level they worked fine.  So the problem with projector lights seems to be affected by two things - draw distance and altitude.  I didn't alter any settings and the lights were fine before the update.  Has anyone else had this strange problem?

4 hours ago, Conifer Dada said:

There was a maintenance update yesterday that affected projector lights. At first they didn't work at all but playing around with draw distance got them working - at least at at ground level. 

Up on my sky platform I happened to have a portable stage and the lights were not working at all on that.  When I rezzed an identical stage at ground level they worked fine.  So the problem with projector lights seems to be affected by two things - draw distance and altitude.  I didn't alter any settings and the lights were fine before the update.  Has anyone else had this strange problem?

I noticed a problem with projectors, but not in relation to the SL servers. 

It is viewer related, so I submitted a bug report on Thursday. See if this looks relevant https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-228038

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.