Can't login to any viewer. Did my account get disabled?

amber09123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was on Firestorm viewer and 5 minutes later I was logged out, and it wouldn't let me log back in even after trying to log into a different location. It says "Login failed. We are unable to complete your request at this time." Same problem with the SL viewer.

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, amber09123 said:

I was on Firestorm viewer and 5 minutes later I was logged out, and it wouldn't let me log back in even after trying to log into a different location. It says "Login failed. We are unable to complete your request at this time." Same problem with the SL viewer.

If your account was banned you would have had an email telling you.  Is there a reason you might have been.  Did you try other things like rebooting your internet.  Restarting your computer ?

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If your account was banned you would have had an email telling you.  Is there a reason you might have been.  Did you try other things like rebooting your internet.  Restarting your computer ?

Ah, looks like I did get an email about account closure. Is there any to get it back or get the items back?

Just now, amber09123 said:

Nope, just gives a link to the community standards

I suggest contacting support then by opening  a ticket https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support  

They might be able to tell you what you did wrong and if the ban is permanent or a short term one

• Like 1

The email should state if you have received a short term ban - 24/48 hours or such because of a violation of those Community Standards -- or whether it is a permanent ban.

There is almost always no way around a short term ban. 

The only way around a permanent ban is to use the appeal process - either noted in the email or you can get it from a Support ticket -- and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of those fail.

One other note - you almost never can get a solid answer to the question of exactly what you did.  Best you can usually get is a generalized description/category of offense.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.