How do I stop the finish jump animation?

DWalk13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

You need to edit your AO.  To do this detach your AO.  Put it on the ground.  Click edit on it and look at your animations notecard. in the AO contents. You will want to delete the animation line(s) you do not want to use. Or you can buy new animations, put them in your AO and then edit the line(s) to read the new animations or poses you want to use

• Like 1

DWalk13 wrote:

Okay, so I did what Lyra said, and deleted the scripts for the landing animation

I still do the same landing animation

What am I doing wrong?

Click your AO HUD to switch it off & then right-click and go to edit, in the contents tab you will see all the anims.

Double click each one with "Land" in the name & play it. When your avatar does the animation that you don`t like, make a note of the name of that one.

Then double click on each notecard to open it. Scroll down to where it names the anim to do for each movement & look for the name of the anim that you have noted.

You can either delete the name and leave it blank or find an anim that you like better (maybe one of the other ones already in your AO) and type that name there instead. You have to type the name EXACTLY as it appears on the anim.

When you are done, save the notecard & close it and then reset your AO & switch it back on.

for firestorm its FSIgnoreFinishAnimation in the debugg system. what people need to know is if you just turn it off of your AO then at some point you may turn your AO off and the default AO has a finish animation in it so especially for gaming in SL you need to turn it off in your system!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.