Wake Up! Second Life

Misty Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Stand By TV is now casting for it's first morning talk show Wake Up! Second Life  We are looking for motivated, outgoing, charismatic people who enjoy chatting and learning new things.
Our goal is to have two co-hosts interview guests, have singers and performers, and much much more.  All of this will be done in voice as we intend to film this and upload it to youtube and facebook.  If you are a DJ this may be right up your ally.  Our co-hosts will do some witty banter, discuss some RL entertainment news, various topics, tell us what they did the night before (you can make things up for that part), and just share a cup of coffee with our viewers.  Season one will have around 6 to 8 episodes that will be filmed once a week.  If this interests you, please drop me a note card asap to FreyjaDivine

Hi there. I have a little bit of experience in the SL broadcasting business as a hostess. 

I have plans in opening a radio station too. And i'm looking forward in hosting that show too. 

I will send a notecard to you concerning those interests. If you want, you can send me a notecard in-game as well.

Edited by MLALRS7044

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.