SL Voice Delay Issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I want to start off by saying I have 1 Headset with a Microphone that's a Logitech bought from Walmart for cheap.

And 1 Headphones with no Microphone that I bought from a cheap doller store years ago.

So my issue is I usually always have the cheap doller store one plugged in so I can hear everyone cause a lot of my SL Family goes on voice everyday.

Now sometimes I will unplug the cheap headphones and plug in the headset then click the pop up that asks "What you just plug in" sort of thing that's it's my headset.

Now after I plug it in it will delay me actually talking when I know that I am the green wave points don't show up.

Before anyone asks Yes I did make sure I set my SL Settings to this Microphone test that I could hear myself under voice settings before hand.

So I'm wondering if this is an SL Issue or Something or do I need to relog everytime I want to plug this headset in with the microphone??

The headset is uncomfortable for me to wear for hours if I'm not going to talk that day and I would rather type that day.

Ohh I'm using the current Firestorm Viewer and I did ask them for help but they weren't much help to me at all basically ignored my question so I figured I would ask here maybe someone might know. 

Edited by Esmeraldazs

1 hour ago, Esmeraldazs said:

So I'm wondering if this is an SL Issue or Something or do I need to relog everytime I want to plug this headset in with the microphone??

The headset is uncomfortable for me to wear for hours if I'm not going to talk that day and I would rather type that day.

I use the official viewer and it has been my experience that I need to relog if I switch audio devices.

13 hours ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

I use the official viewer and it has been my experience that I need to relog if I switch audio devices.

I noticed after I relogged it worked better

I just hate that I would have to relog everytime I want to go on voice where I need to grab my headset with the microphone

Edit: I plugged in my headset today before even logging in and I'm still noticing delays of me talking and it showing up of Green lines 

Edited by Esmeraldazs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.