Linden Homes

Hatsya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

I just became a premium member, so that I will be able to get one of the new homes on Bellisaria, if ever one becomes available!

I have signed in to the place where a home can be chosen and there is a menu, with some drop down choices.

At the moment, it just shows old style homes, but I am not sure that I am using the facility correctly.

When the Bellisaria houses become available, will it show clearly what is available? Will it show, in the drop down selection bit, the new homes available, as well as the old style ones, or am I looking completely in the wrong place?

I hope I have explained this well enough and would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Hatsya said:

I hope I have explained this well enough and would appreciate your help.

Yes indeed.  You have explained it well, and you understand the basics of the process.  The only thing that's missing is that the new Linden Homes are in such high demand right now that it takes patience and a small amount of luck to get one.  Linden Lab is producing new homes at the rate of at least a region every day, so there are new homes daily.  Also, there's a brisk turnover as current home owners swap one home for another -- sometimes a different style, sometimes just a different location.  So, you just have to ask at the right time.  That's the tricky part.

Read this thread first:

Then start reading other threads in the Linden Homes subforum of the Land forums here.  You'll catch on fast enough.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.