xlBrunalx

Help-me 😭

Help-me 🥺

my SL does not want to catch, he comes in more is falling already did everything, even changed the view and the problem continues, he was working perfectly, then I stopped playing and now that I do not want to catch, some help please! 

😔😭😭

3 hours ago, xlBrunalx said:

my SL does not want to catch

What do you want to catch? I dont get what you try to describe.
Maybe you should use google translator!?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xlBrunalx said:

Falo PORTUGUÊS

Não, só sei algumas palavras em português. Não é realmente o suficiente para entrar em uma conversa.
use melhor o translate.google.com e conte-nos novamente sobre o que é seu problema.

No, I just know a few words in portuguese. Not really enough to get into a conversation.
better use translate.google.com and tell us again what you problem is about.

my SL does not want to pick up normally, I log in and it is falling and I've done everything to solve this problem and not solve

my SL does not want to work normally, I go in and it is falling and I've done everything to solve this problem and not solve

2 hours ago, xlBrunalx said:

my SL does not want to pick up normally, I log in and it is falling and I've done everything to solve this problem and not solve

Que tipo de mensagem de erro você vê quando o login falha?
Você pode nos mostrar uma captura de tela?

What kind of error message do you see, when the login failed?
Can you show us a screenshot?

error appears internet and location unavailable, but my internet is 100 MB and had never given error in my SL before, started giving error a short time ago, I did everything to fix this error until changing VIEW and can not

erro parece internet e localização indisponíveis, mas minha internet tem 100 MB e nunca havia dado erro no meu SL antes, comecei a dar erro há pouco tempo, fiz de tudo para corrigir esse erro até alterar VIEW e não consigo

try logging in to another region.  On Login screen type Pooley (or another region name) in the Location box

the issue, and fix, is most likely similar to this: