Help-me 😭

xlBrunalx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help-me 🥺

my SL does not want to catch, he comes in more is falling already did everything, even changed the view and the problem continues, he was working perfectly, then I stopped playing and now that I do not want to catch, some help please! 

😔😭😭

20 minutes ago, xlBrunalx said:

Falo PORTUGUÊS

Não, só sei algumas palavras em português. Não é realmente o suficiente para entrar em uma conversa.
use melhor o translate.google.com e conte-nos novamente sobre o que é seu problema.

No, I just know a few words in portuguese. Not really enough to get into a conversation.
better use translate.google.com and tell us again what you problem is about.

2 hours ago, xlBrunalx said:

my SL does not want to pick up normally, I log in and it is falling and I've done everything to solve this problem and not solve

Que tipo de mensagem de erro você vê quando o login falha?
Você pode nos mostrar uma captura de tela?

What kind of error message do you see, when the login failed?
Can you show us a screenshot?

error appears internet and location unavailable, but my internet is 100 MB and had never given error in my SL before, started giving error a short time ago, I did everything to fix this error until changing VIEW and can not

erro parece internet e localização indisponíveis, mas minha internet tem 100 MB e nunca havia dado erro no meu SL antes, comecei a dar erro há pouco tempo, fiz de tudo para corrigir esse erro até alterar VIEW e não consigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.