Tilia Inactivity Fees?

Mimi Pinkdot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I just recently came back to SL and have to accept this new Tilia terms of service. Upon reading it over, it says if your account is inactive for a period of 12 months, you will incur a monthly fee until the account is active again. While this bit of information was easy to find, I still have a basic question that is not readily available in FAQ nor easily found via search. What are the fees? How much will accounts be charged per month when deemed inactive? 

If you have funds in your Stored Value Balance and have not made any transfers to or from or otherwise accessed your Stored Value Balance for a period of twelve (12) months, your Stored Value Balance will be deemed an “Inactive Account.”  Other forms of access besides a transfer include, for example, a balance inquiry or accessing your Account.  Unless prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to deduct from any Stored Value Balance that is an Inactive Account a fee in the amount of the lower of (i) the amount set forth in our Fee Schedule or (ii) the balance of funds in the Inactive Account (the “Inactivity Fee”). The Inactivity Fee will be charged each successive month for as long as the Stored Value Balance is an Inactive Account.

No more than $3USD per month (varies by state in the US - not sure how outside US is charged). Any activity (even logging into the backend of your account) constitutes 'activity' and Premium members do not get charged (as obviously they are "active") :D.    Likely this is covered in the Tilia page of the knowledge base. Lot of info from that time in the "tilia takes over" thread in this forum.  Plenty of links to the info above. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.