NEED HELP TO TRANSFER LINDENS TO MY RL BANK ACCOUNT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

42 minutes ago, SecretBreeze said:

Can anyone help me transfer my lindens into my real Life Bank Account? I have no idea how this is done. I would appreciate all the help  you can advise me on this.

Thank you all. 

as first sell your L$
after that start the proces credit

You may choose to credit your US dollar balance via PayPal or Skrill. To process a credit transfer, go to Process Credit.  For more information about your options and limitations, see Account Balance and the Tilia FAQ.

• Like 1

Before you get too far along in the process, make sure that you can satisfy the Tilia requirements to process your USD credit. Also of course read the Tilia TOS and Privacy Policies if you haven't done that as you will need to agree to both of them.  More info here:

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 2:15 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

as first sell your L$
after that start the proces credit

You may choose to credit your US dollar balance via PayPal or Skrill. To process a credit transfer, go to Process Credit.  For more information about your options and limitations, see Account Balance and the Tilia FAQ.

Thank you so much. I will check into this. 

During the Tilia "conversations" Grumpity said (I believe at the official Town Hall on Tilia as well as in the official Tilia thread) that if there were issues --- especially with those folks outside the US with different laws -- that you should send in a support ticket.  Certainly ASKING in live chat would be good if you are premium. If not, then a ticket asking what else they need etc.    

This assuming there is no link to check more about status like on Amazon LOL.   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.