*Resolved by LL - Items Doubling in Cart

Kytteh Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The checkout page continued to be missing. I got 10 items, 1 quantity per product. It doubled to 2 for each, making my cart with 18 items. It's never done that before as it only allows 10. Updating via the link under the box and the update button at bottom of the page didn't work. I tried many times. The last time, I was able to make each be 1. I signed out, signed back in, and it then turned into 20 items. I've already submitted a support ticket. Status says website is operational. I don't see a thread started about this. Is anyone else experiencing it? I reset my pc last night so all cookies etc have been cleared, Microsoft gave me that message. I'm on Windows 10 and using Microsoft Edge. I used to use google Chrome but after the reset, its connection is much faster than Chrome.

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I hear a lot of people have had trouble with Edge and the SL website, although I haven't heard about Edge causing your specific problem.  If you don't like Chrome, try Firefox. 

9 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Possibly this bug - performing certain actions can double the items in your cart.

BUG-226406 - Items saved in marketplace cart disappears if new items are added when not logged in

Thank you for your feedback. I opened the email for the ticket and Dakota Linden cleared my cart, stating it should fix the problem. I haven't yet gone to the marketplace yet but I'm sure it has been resolved. Is there a way to add "resolved" to the thread title?

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
I just figured out how to change the thread title

9 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Possibly this bug - performing certain actions can double the items in your cart.

BUG-226406 - Items saved in marketplace cart disappears if new items are added when not logged in

I read the web page. This wasn't my particular problem. My cart was empty before adding items. I had added all items on the same night and wanted to check out on that night. this was after I reset my pc and updated my graphic drivers. 

10 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I hear a lot of people have had trouble with Edge and the SL website, although I haven't heard about Edge causing your specific problem.  If you don't like Chrome, try Firefox. 

I do love chrome but it can be slow on playback of streaming videos. firefox will not work, it won't load itself. 

I do appreciate both of your help. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.