1 PayPal account?

Armani223

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If your verified PayPal account already exists, you should be able to link it to your alt's account by using the Add a PayPal account link on the Account >>> Billing Information page in your dashboard at secondlife.com:

09c7fdcbcc5595b63bc6c9cd1cb50da1.png

Once you have linked it, you will also need to click the Change link next to it to indicate how you want to be able to use it in SL.  For my alt's account, for example, I have linked a PayPal account but have elected not to use it for anything, so it says Not in use. I would need to click Change and respond to the options there to tell LL what sorts of things I want to use the PayPal account for.  That way, I could choose to use PayPal only for paying Land Use Fees, for example, and a credit card only for buying L$.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

If your verified PayPal account already exists, you should be able to link it to your alt's account by using the Add a PayPal account link on the Account >>> Billing Information page in your dashboard at secondlife.com:

09c7fdcbcc5595b63bc6c9cd1cb50da1.png

Once you have linked it, you will also need to click the Change link next to it to indicate how you want to be able to use it in SL.  For my alt's account, for example, I have linked a PayPal account but have elected not to use it for anything, so it says Not in use. I would need to click Change and respond to the options there to tell LL what sorts of things I want to use the PayPal account for.  That way, I could choose to use PayPal only for paying Land Use Fees, for example, and a credit card only for buying L$.

Thank you I will give this a go 😊

• 8 months later...

48 minutes ago, laracrof Bieler said:

Hola saludos, se que es un poco viejo este post, pero me gustaria saber si se puede verificar el metodo de pago de varias cuentas con un mismo paypal? gracias

Si.

You can pay the "premium" fees for several accounts using a single paypal account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.