Eggy UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I am someone who loves playing around with different looks on SL. I go above and beyond (at least in my book) to make my avatar look different and spectacular; whether it be (small amounts of) particles, a weird item, etc. I will always incorporate it into my outfit. (I have provided some photos as examples.)

The reasoning for me doing this is because I recently came back to SL (just a few months ago) because I was bored and was looking for something to do. Then bam, it hit me...So now I am back on SL making weird outfits for inspiration of making art and other things.

Now my questions are to any of you who reply or read this topic on here:

1. If you do make your avatar custom to your appeal, what kind of things or items to you use to help with that?
  2. What are your favorite looks you've made? (Feel free to post photos! I'd love to see!!!)
  3. If you could make any look with any items provided on SL, what would you envision on that look to be?
  4. Do you like to show off those looks? (Personally I do, just for fun!)

Feel free to discuss anything of avatar customization within this thread.

I'd love to see some ideas flourish and photos if you have any cool, fashionable, weird, etc. looks you've made!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing some interesting replies.

- Gill

Another Universe - SL.jpg

Deadamu5 - SL .jpg

From Star To Gill 2 - Edit.png

Kitty in Space - SL.jpg

Robotic - SL.jpg

• Like 2

I love SL and there are so many creative things to choose from.

I really like eyes and hair.  I love all kinds of stuff.

One item really caught my eye the other day, although I don't have any yet is the purple mermaid in the photo.  I love the eyes and hair especially.  

So, I'd probably make this purple mermaid if I could find all the items as I have never seen the white hair in the photo.  

mermaid.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.