IM STUCK IN WHITE BUBBLES AND CANT MOVE

SOLDIER05

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, SOLDIER05 said:

GUYS I JUST GOT STUCKED IN WHITE BUBBLES BY A GUY THAT HIT ME WITH AN ORION COMBAT HUD AND I CANT REMOVE THEM HELP I SENT THE REPORT TO SL BUT STILL NOTHING I CAN MOVE

Did you relog?
Did you try logging into a different location? (home, for example)
Did you try checking your caps lock?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SOLDIER05 said:

GUYS I JUST GOT STUCKED IN WHITE BUBBLES BY A GUY THAT HIT ME WITH AN ORION COMBAT HUD AND I CANT REMOVE THEM HELP I SENT THE REPORT TO SL BUT STILL NOTHING I CAN MOVE

So, please let me see if I understand this. Your inworld name is SOLDIER05, implying you are a battlefield tested character. You got hit with an Orion Combat HUD that left you immoble. Your first response is to file an AR?

OK. Might I suggest you understand what the Orion Combat HUD is and does so you can figure out how to defend against it in the future? The listing for it on the Marketplace contains a link to a PDF based manual. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ORION-Combat-Utility-HUD/1270525

That being said, just look to see if those white bubbles are an attachment. If so and if you are using RLV, disable RLV in your viewer, relog, detach the bubbles, and carry on.

Edited by DilliDallagio
added Marketplace link
  • Like 4

I agree with Dilli on this one!  @SOLDIER05, if you go to a combat region, you really should expect to be attacked!  Submitting an Abuse Report is definitely not called for.

But, let's solve your bubbles problem.  The bubbles can be one of two sorts of thing.

• As Dilli says, they might be an attachment.  Follow the advice you were given.
  • If they aren't an attachment, they might be "follower" objects.  Followers do just that...they follow you around.  They may follow so closely that they appear to be attached to you.  However, followers are limited to one region.  Teleport to a different region, and the problem is solved.  But, if they are not removed from the region where you were attacked, they will home in on you again if you return to that region.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.