I think I am nice but I know for sure I am awkward

taeyeonblue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think I picked a pretty apt thread title. 

I'm relatively new to Second Life. So far I've been exploring, shopping, and customizing my avatar. Pretty soon I'm going to start looking for a home. I think I'm in this game for the long haul.

Though I keep myself busy when I'm in Second Life, I would love to find some people to talk to and possibly start a friendship with. I know asking for friends is the wrong way to go about things because friendships have to start organically and naturally if they have even a smidgen of a chance of lasting, so instead I am asking for some people to chat with whenever they feel like dropping me a line and we'll see where it goes.

I'm a fairly nice person, and I'm definitely a good listener. However, one of my biggest downfalls is that I'm super awkward, namely in the beginning of any sort of interaction. I have trouble starting conversations and engaging at first but normally I can keep the talk going pretty healthily once that ice is broken. Please bare with me during that period! I swear I'm not that boring!

You want to talk? Because I sure do! Please message me in Second Life! I look forward to hearing from you! (Whoever you are!)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.