Looking for Horse-Related Jobs

xLeadMarex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am currently looking for any job of any difficulty that allows for me to either work with any type of horses or be a horse and provide services that way! If I were to work with horses I don't mind tending to your equine pets while you are out busy or anything but, if there is any jobs requiring me to BE a horse then I am all up for it too! Pulling carts, providing riding lessons, E.T.C. Any amount of pay that is over L$50 a hour is fine? Or we can negotiate!

I own a Teegle horse avatar for any horse related jobs and I also have a bento human avatar that is one of the freebies you get when you create a new account, she is pretty, it's the Trixie one.

• Like 1

A real world note. I'm a horse owner, and I keep my horse at a barn which has a half dozen school ponies. For many years, the ponies always had many teenage girls riding them and fussing over them. But in the last two years, that's disappeared. The ponies are still there, and occasionally used for lessons, but they just don't get the attention they used to. I guess everyone is on their phone now.

• Sad 2

I am just going to casually post a unrelated message here so I can bump this topic back up to the top for it to receive attention and relevance. I am very desperate so I apologize to anyone who doesn't really wanna see this again. if anyone who sees this topic really does have a paying occupation that requires horses or someone to manage horses please, don't hesitate to submit a reply.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.