I need someone who likes to play

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I live at the top of the castle at Azuchi sim, and I am there all alone most of the times... What i want is one or a few people to come there and play hide and seek with me :smileywink:

The sim is huge! And all are welcomed to come:) 

Its also possible to rent a home there but thats another story lol

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azuchi/71/113/63

Thanks for reading:)

Very interesting proposal, which begs the question... how would one go about hiding themself in SL?

I suppose anyone playing would have to set their viewer to never show names and promise not to use any sort of radar or pull up the map. Could be fun, but it would be so easy to cheat.

...Dres

PS. When I was a kid, we used to play this game called bloody murder. It was sort of like hide and seek, only instead of the person that was it closing their eyes and counting, everyone else would close their eyes and count while the person that was it hid. Then everyone would go look for the person that was it and when someone would find them, they'd yell, "bloody murder." At this point, everyone would start running back to base and if the person that was it could touch one of them before they made it there, they were it for the next round. It was lots of fun.

loool Dres I like bloody murder! It sure needs more people cause hide and seek can be played in two too but this sounds more interesting!

And about your questions, believe me that sim i mentioned is really huge and its too easy to get lost, I live there for a while now and still can't say I know every part of it. If I use only mini map and try to walk to a one green dot, its hard lol (imagine a castle with 10 floors and 40 rooms where you can hide lmao) not to mention outside!

I met someone today and we flew over to check out your sim and maybe play, but no one was around.:matte-motes-crying: 

I'll IM you sometime and drop by.

We got caught in the big store by following the URL, and finally found our way out; I'm not sure why, but my system doesn't handle tight spaces too well and everything freezes.

If there's plenty of open space I seem to be able to move better and stay online longer, so I hope that's the case with where you live.

Cheers!

Ahh I am so sorry, I was online few hours but seems you missed me lol, and yes in the big store is the landing point. But from there just look left and you see huge doors to outside:)

There is not so much open space, only the beach and the bridge that leads to the huge stable on water... but mostly you are surrounded with trees, thats why i was thinking it would be great for hiding lmao

But if your avi can't be in tight spaces feel free to come to the beach and get some tan (we can get nude there lmao)

Here is a pic, my avi is that little thing on the white beach;) 

Azuchi.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.