Wanted: LOW prim, LOW rent changing room

Solbrio Serenity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NCI offers places to set as home in Kuula, Hamnida, and Fisherman's Cove for free.  At each site there are teleporters that go to gender specific changing room sky boxes pre-equipped with posing stands and a 2 hour autoreturn for rezzing your own things. (^_^)

As for radio stations... You don't necessarily need SL to be your music player.  Both Winamp and iTunes accept the same audio stream URLs.  You can set your favorite stream and have your own selected music playing where ever you go. (^_^)y

I had no idea about the urls playing in itunes <3 thank you! Thank you very much too for the sky box changing rooms too. I love the changing rooms Clarissa linked me to earlier in the week but sometimes people popping in and out so often slows me waay down. Plus, there was some odd media thing playing the other night in one of the rooms that was driving me batty. lol

Solbrio Serenity wrote:

Basically I want a pose stand and a place to set as home. Would also be nice to listen to my favorite type(s) of radio stations while I mess with my avatar too. 

If anyone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate it!  :smileyvery-happy:

Hello Solbrio!

Are you looking for a free home or to rent it? If you are interested in renting, check for Azuchi sim (atm its in the destination gude too), here is a LM;

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azuchi/71/113/63

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azuchi/71/113/63' target="_blank">and feel free to come and look around the place, I am sure you will love it!

Its actually the whole sim you get to use, but your home position will be in one of the appartments you choose. There is also a beach, stables, parks, waterfalls... And you will be living in a 100x100x100m castle  :matte-motes-nerdy:

• 1 month later...

I offer eleven of them, and you can come and go. Just don't log in and out of Second Life while in the room. 

You can't set home inside the room, but you are more than welcome to log in or out anywhere outdoors. 

I also usually offer a home location group, but, for a brief time it is closed because I am moving the location it is on, soon, and I don't want to invite people in just to move them right afterward.

Everything is free. I have no idea why more people who I know, know about the place (or even use it themselves), refuse to mention it in these forums? (I be insulted.) I hate to flog it myself but I also hate to see people told to use a sandbox or a room in a mall. The entire place is solely to give people a relaxing place to go and change in. :)

(ETA: Musics? We got musics. You can also change the jukebox station if you like. It's in the gazebo right in front, and set for anyone to use.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.