Why I cannot use my whole "Parcel land capacity 175"

gaslit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, gaslit said:

Hey Hey * Why I cannot use my whole "Parcel land capacity 175"? I am using 128/175. Region capacity=439 and it says available only 17. I thought I could use 47. Thanks*

my parcel capacity 175.jpg

When more than one parcel is owned by the same owner on the same region, the total LI available from all the parcels owned by the same owner is "pooled" and can be used in varying amounts on the parcels.  From what you've shown, it appears that your parcel is part of a group of parcels owned by the same owner, and of the total 439 pooled LI, only 17 is left.  So one of the other parcels is using more than its own parcel capacity. 

Do you (or your group) own the parcels? Or are you renting a single parcel?  If you are renting, and you have been told that your rental includes the entire 175 LI, then I would suggest talking with the land owner.    (Sometimes land is rented where the rented out LI limit is lower than the actual land capacity, so that is why you would need to doublecheck your rental agreement and then contact the land owner if necessary).

• Like 3

Well thank you. I own land and this is location Voidicus (65, 51, 63).  My other problem is : I do not know where is that rest of the region what uses my capacity so I cannot take contact to who "pooled" as you said. I try check, but I do not find rest of this same region. Is it possible that "About land/Objects" - numbers not update correct? My land is now 1piece, but If I subdivide and join my land back to 1 piece, do I get 100% rights to manage my 175prims and "pooled" cannot happens anymore? ;D

This is a special coincidence. I have bought two lands from the same region, but they are not within sight of each other. And I haven't noticed that they're connected. Unbelievable ... It seems that I am the one who  "pooled" me... I laugh, hope this made wide smile your face too. Thank you and have a good day.  

These lands are connected : Voidicus (65, 51, 63) + Voidicus (233.168.65) xD

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, gaslit said:

This is a special coincidence. I have bought two lands from the same region, but they are not within sight of each other. And I haven't noticed that they're connected. Unbelievable ... It seems that I am the one who  "pooled" me... I laugh, hope this made wide smile your face too. Thank you and have a good day.  

These lands are connected : Voidicus (65, 51, 63) + Voidicus (233.168.65) xD

Glad you got it figured out!  

When you own multiple parcels in the same region, they do not have to be physically connected in order to share prims.

Your "region capacity" is automatically the sum of the parcel land capacity of all the parcels you own in a region.  You can allocate objects among your parcels in any way you like...if you want, you can put all your allowed prims on one parcel and leave the other(s) empty.

This is very useful!  However, you can NOT share prims between two parcels that you own on DIFFERENT regions.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.