UPDATE landmarks /see item in Second Life

Matteo Rhiano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

please, please, please merchants... resellers.. or other store owners

UPDATE your references to your inworld places in your products and Marketplace ...

I been looking for a boat today, and ended at least 7 times at places you been once, but clearly left long ago... update your info...of course only when you like to sell something and don't need the money anymore.... because i won't buy something when i can't see or demo it before purchase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bernard Rhiano said:

UPDATE your references to your inworld places in your products and Marketplace ...

I been looking for a boat today, and ended at least 7 times at places you been once, but clearly left long ago... update your info...of course only when you like to sell something and don't need the money anymore.... because i won't buy something when i can't see or demo it before purchase.

100%  agree.  I have posted similar in the past after a frustrating day of tping into places I am not wanted looking for something I want to demo before purchase

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bernard Rhiano said:

More frustrating that an old LM / SLURL in a product package or the MP (because I imagine it can sometimes be a total PITA to get all those items updated), are the creators that don't both to update their own Profile Pick to their store.  Or worse yet, the creator that doesn't even have a Profile Pick of their inworld store.  Those are the creators that I tend to immediately write off.  Heck, if they don't even think enough of their creations to make a Pick for their store, why should I bother going for a look.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.