(Catwa) Appliers & Materials

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own a Catwa head and am curious how to use/apply materials onto it. I'm making a shiny forehead mark, something barely there unless hit with light. 

1. The Catwa dev kit offers Spec & Norm map uploads when you choose skin, but not for the other options(eyeshadow etc). Why is this? Oddly though, when I set the maps for skin during setup, they weren't registered when applied, just the skin texture came through. On the Hud itself I can upload maps so they layer on top of the skin, works and looks exactly as needed. So, is there a way to transfer these files for others to use without giving away the textures themselves?

2. When I was playing with and uploaded the maps to the Omega Applier it was applying the materials to the entire face on my other head, a GA.EG, instead of just where there was the relevant color info. I ended up having to cut out the locations and turning the file to an alpha to keep the whole blush or forehead section from glossing over. I don't have to do this with the Catwa hud applicator though, it reads the maps just fine not alpha'd. Whats the reason for this?

Edited by duLuna Bosatsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.