TOS Violations in Voice

Morgane Letord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good afternoon.  I was recently approached by a sim owner who had received a complaint about someone hearing me speak to my young child on voice.  My autistic son often comes and tries to talk my ear off a few minutes at a time, it’s easy to forget to turn off your mic, or think he’s done and he starts again asking random questions.  

They were concerned about a TOS violation because of the maturity rating of the sim.  I’ve reviewed the TOS, Community Standards and maturity ratings policies and can find nothing it could violate.  I’m looking for an opinion on whether a parent speaking to their young child while the mic is still on would constitute such an egregious offense.  Any opinions or previous statements would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you! 

Edited by Morgane Letord

3 answers to this question

Some people are just looking for things to complain about. They are VERY easily offended or insulted or feel they have been  in some way wronged. They often rush here to tattle and gain sympathy for some minor thing that no well adjustedl adult would care about.

We call them snowflakes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2019 at 3:43 PM, Pamela Galli said:

Some people are just looking for things to complain about. They are VERY easily offended or insulted or feel they have been  in some way wronged. They often rush here to tattle and gain sympathy for some minor thing that no well adjustedl adult would care about.

We call them snowflakes.

This is a  joke...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1812 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.